Contribute to our blog
We welcome short contributions to this blog, particularly those that address any of our current themes around media freedom.
Who can contribute?
We welcome contributions from academics, practitioners and postgraduate students at all levels in the field of human rights or linked fields such as migration studies, development or conflict.
How to contribute
Send the title and a brief summary of your post (or a draft version) to email@example.com.
Please also let us know who you are (include a short bio of 100 words which you are happy for us to publish) and why you are submitting an article on this issue.
- Articles can be anything from 500 to 2000 words;
- Add hyperlinks to relevant sources and background information;
- Add a short list of references in the end if necessary (footnotes can only be included in exceptional circumstances);
- Include a photo or image (with a caption), and ensure you have permission to use it (you can download free images from Unsplash or Pixabay;
- Please write in an accessible way, particularly considering this is a multidisciplinary academic blog.