The Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust will be supporting two students per year to undertake the School of Advanced Study’s MA in Understanding and Securing Human Rights.
Two scholarships will be offered per year and the first recipients will take up their studies in September 2023
Criteria for the awards:
- Scholars will be enrolled on the MA in Understanding and Securing Human Rights.
- Scholars will originate from low- and middle-income countries, as defined by the World Bank.
- Scholars will be resident in the UK for the duration of their studies.
- Each scholar will be funded for tuition fees and maintenance costs, at a rate of £28,000 per year.
- The scholarship scheme will begin in September 2023 and run for a period of three years.
How to apply:
The deadline for applications is 1 May 2023 (16:00 GMT). To apply, please download the application form. Once completed, please send the form and your CV to email@example.com.